Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

- The 5 W's of Minifolk | Who -


When I was in elementary school, my teacher taught about writing a report and answering the five W's- who, what, when, where, and why. (I added 'how' because...it's important, too.) You may be asking, "What's the deal with Minifolk?" Let these posts give you some answers.

Who
  • is the person behind the little people?

  • comes up with the ideas?

  • rolls the paper?

  • enjoys British period dramas to the point of near obsession?

Me, Rebecca of Not Rachel. I'm a 23-year-old college student, living in Connecticut, watching Masterpiece Theater movies regularly.

I've been creative for most of my life- potholders at age 7, angel ornaments at 13, clothes at 16, jewelry at 19. Creating is my passion. I feel so at home in the indie craft world.

And I do welcome the suggestions of you all! If you ever have an idea for a figurine, drop me an email or tweet.

Tomorrow find out the 'what' of Minifolk.

No comments:

Post a Comment