Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

- Dorothy & Friends -

I finished it!

This is by far my largest piece to date. I started work on this late last year. I finished the Tin Man in November-ish (I've gotta work on putting dates on things better.) Then I saw a Call for Artists and worked day and night to get it done by the January 17th deadline. I just squeaked in. I finished Toto that morning and did final placement that morning. I wisked it down to the show so fast I barely got to take pictures of it. Now that I'm done I don't know what to do with the brain space this project (which I had codenamed ProjectFBaum) had taken up. I'll relax for a little bit with making before I dive into a new idea.

Dorothy and Friends will be on display at Capital Community College in Hartford, CT for the National Arts Program from January 19th-February 4th, 2017.

You can see more pictures of this in progress and completed on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment